|For more on 5QF, go HERE|
1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction?
UMMM (fingers tapping and queuing Jeopardy music)...UMMM (thinking, thinking, thinking, do do do do do do do dum dum)...
I can't stand it when people...
Are you kidding me? I'm usually the one being corrected (read profile). Hell, you're probably correcting me now. Stop that!!
Let's just move along :/
2. What's your favorite thing about fall?
The clothes. The Weather. I love that I can go outside and not feel like the air has been sucked out of me. Winter is my fave though.
3. What's your favourite dish to take to a potluck?
I usually go for the deserts. I can make some mean deserts.
4. When do you start Christmas (Holiday) shopping?
I start picking up small stuff mid October when I start shopping for Leighanna's birthday. I take a break right after and then it's on for Black Friday... that's more of a game for me though. Even if I am not looking for something specific, someone I'm with usually is.
5. Did you move homes a lot growing up?
I did. Because of that I hate moving. I want my kids to have that feeling of being n the same home growing up. Weird, I know. We've been here for 14 years.