|To learn more about 5QF visit Five Crooked Halos|
1. What do you give teachers for gifts?
This year, I'm stumped/torn, both kids are in middle school... when do you stop? I didn't do anything for Leighanna's teachers last year because she was in middle school, but part of me feels that I need to "take care of" Justin's teachers so that they will "take care of" him. Does that make sense?
What to do? What to do?
2. Do you text? One finger texter or total pro?
Dude! Total pro!!!... and then I watch Leighanna text and realize I am way out of touch with reality.
3. Do you give back during the holidays? If so, in what way/which is your favorite charity?
This year we are helping out a co-worker who is sick. She is a single mom with 3 kids and had to go on FMLA; so the department "adopted" the family for Christmas. Please say a prayer for her and her kiddos.
4. If you would've been the sole winner of the 575+ million dollar Powerball jackpot, what would you have done with all that money?
D-mama party!!!! I would even give stripper shoes away as party favors... cuz that's how I roll.
5. Will you please take just a moment to spread the word and pray about my friend's missing family members? There still is no news, and I can't imagine their pain and worry. Facebook prayer page: Prayers for Trista, Shy and Matt
Prayers all around on this last day of November. We may not always realize it, but we have a whole lot to be thankful for.