Welcome to another round of "from the mouth of yours truly".
HMMM~ lets see what hullaballoo has flown out of my lips recently...
- I wish that kid would get his finger out of his nose... it's kinda making me nauseous.
- (to go with the above) What do you think he's gonna do with it when he gets it?
- I need to wash my jeans, but I'm scared to because if they shrink... I'M SCREWED!
- I need to get some sun on these glow sticks I call legs.
- It's call Juvenile Diabetes... NOT Sugar Diabetes... Sugar DIDN'T cause this! (and yes, there WAS a bit of an attitude)
- OMG! There's a spell check on my Google bar! When did that get there? HOLLA!!
- I just looked down and realized this outfit makes me look like a bumble bee.
- I signed up for pump class... the girls are gonna be so proud!
This is a little bonus from the mouth of the hubby... in conversation with his boss.
- I just TELL my wife I'm doing it... WATCH THIS... (phone rings). Um honey(in his sweet voice)... Do you mind if I go to Texas?
What's come out of your mouth this week??