Now I must also list 5 things that I love... (in no particular order)
1. I LOVE THIS BLOG COMMUNITY! I am a quiet person(always have been). I like to hang back and take it all in(both in bloggyville and IRL). Just reading every ones stories, challenges, happiness, accomplishments etc. lets me know that I am not alone here. Even when I don't know what to say... there are others with the same thoughts and feelings as mine. Whether we have a bad day or were on top of the world... you can ALWAYS count on words of hope or cheer from this WONDERFUL circle of friends. And I love that!
2. My hubby... I am a pretty independent gal. But when I need him... there's no question. He is there. When Justin was diagnosed; I fell apart(literally) and there he was... without him I may not have regrouped.
3. My children of course... craziness and all. I am proud of who they have become. I am proud of how well Justin has adjusted and how Leighanna takes care of him when I am not around(shhh, don't tell her I know). They are my joy... they are what keeps me exhausted... AND yet they are also what keeps me going.
4. I love my faith. A while back I lost a little of it. I love that when I found it, it was like I never fell apart. I also love how much stronger it makes me.
5. Our school nurse... She has made my like better. She has taken some of the pressure of of me when it comes to "dealing" with teacher. I trust her judgement more than I trust my own at times. I don't think she knows how wonderful she is or how much I appreciate her.
And now... to share this award with 5 people... again in no particular order.
Meri at Our Diabetic Life
Hallie at Window to my World
Laura at The Houston five
Phonelady at The older side of life
Jill at Diabetes Sweeties
Okay ladies... it's your turn. List 5 things you love and pass it on.