gave me this fancy dancy award yesterday.
*To accept this award, there are a few rules*
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
Why thank you Tracy for this fancy award and for giving me one more day of blogging ease during my NaBloPoMo challenge.
Day 18 peeps... were almost there!
2. Share seven things about yourself (Yikes).
- I can fix just about anything with superglue, spray paint or tie straps. Holla!
- The redneck word of the day ALWAYS makes me laugh. I started reading them a wallago... hehe get it?!?
- I've been 29 years old for several years now... I plan on keeping it that way.
- I Love to curl up on the couch and watch movies. All types of movies... I could do this all day everyday.
- I always bite off more than I can chew. But honestly, I think it keeps me going.
- I am not much of a girly girl. I like to look pretty and I like pretty things, but I also ride my 4-wheeler in the mud and I am the first one off my bike helping out my girls when one of us gets stuck. It gets messy out there!!!
- I have a tough shell to crack. I am pretty reserved if you don't really know me. However, once you get through... WATCH OUT!
Just kidding. Once you get through... I make a very loyal fun lovin friend.
Phew! Glad that's out of the way.
3. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic. (Sorry ladies... I have fixed these links and blogger keeps changing them back??)
Denise @ http://mysweetestboy.blogspot.com/
Stephanie @ http://notjusttypeone.blogspot.com/
Kris @ http://www.mysugarbugs.com/
Heidi @ http://htimm.blogspot.com/
Heather @ http://sweet2thesoul.blogspot.com/
Stephanie @ http://mylifeasapancreas.blogspot.com/
Heidi @ http://diabetes-tales.com/
Ellie Lee @ http://sfincham.wordpress.com/
Okay ladies... have at it!Thanks again Tracy for this award!